Skip to content

Energy sources of our webserver

Willingly we like to tell you from which sources the energy requirements available in our provider’s data center are made up as a percentage. As of August 1, 2019, 92.46% was obtained from renewable energy sources. These include wind energy, photovoltaics and CHP plants. The remaining 7.54% come from the production of conventional energy sources. It should be noted that the generation from renewable energy sources is growing steadily.

Do you have any further questions? Please feel free to contact us.

Rudolf Hensel GmbH
Lack- und Farbenfabrik
Lauenburger Landstraße 11
21039 Börnsen | Germany

Phone +49 40 721062-10
Fax +49 40 721062-52

Back To Top